Thanks for visiting my site
It is a well-known fact that in some places people do not feel right, they are nervous, restless, their blood pressure fluctuates, they have headaches. In most cases medical examinations have not found the causes of these symptoms. If people leave these places, the problem ceases in a short time and the earlier good mood is retained.
The concept implied by the term Radiesthesia means a lot to me and I would like to explain what it really means and how powerful it is.
Definition of radiesthesia
Sensitiveness held to enable a person with the aid of divining rod or pendulum to detect things such as the presence of underground water, ores etc. Radiesthesia is the science of using the vibrational fields of the human body to access information about other objects of animate or inanimate nature by establishing resonance with their energy fields and to decode this information by using special instruments.
The term radiesthesia has been used since 1930, and it originated from a French priest Alex Bouly, derived from the Latin words radiation and perception. However, to many people it is still called dowsing.
Interesting facts from here and there
- Dr Hartmann German medical doctor, geo-biologist stated in the 70’s that in 30 years of practice, he has not come across a patient with cancer or otherwise seriously ill – with the exception of disease caused by bacteria or virus infections – who has not slept or stayed for long periods in geopathically stressed places.
- Dr Hans Nieper, a widely respected German cancer specialist, says in his book Revolution in Technology Medicine and Society: “According to studies I have initiated, at least 92% of all the cancer patients I have examined have remained for long periods of time, especially in respect of their sleeping place, in geopathically stressed zones.”
- The British pre-conception care organization suggest that all couples trying for a baby should get their homes checked for geopathic stress and electromagnetic stress.
- In 1985 Dr Veronika Carstens, wife of former German Federal President Karl Carstens, published a study stating that there were 700 cases documented worldwide where terminal cancer patients had regained their health without any conventional treatment after their sleeping area had been moved from a geopathic stress zone to one in which there was no detectable geopathic stress.
- The respected Austrian researcher Kathe Bachler surveyed over 3000 school children, and showed 95% of children with learning difficulties, hyperactive tendencies or continuous bad behaviour, either slept or had their school desks (or both) in locations with marked Geopathic Stress. When she moved the children into stress free places, they nearly all showed a marked improvement.
- In 1990 the United States Environmental Protection Agency stated “In conclusion, after an examination of the available data over the past 15 years, there is evidence of a positive association of exposure to magnetic fields with certain site-specific cancer, namely leukaemia, cancer of the central nervous system, and to a lesser extent, lymphomas”. This is supported by many studies of children and adults across many different populations and sub-groups
- Andras Kovacs, a reputable Hungarian radiesthesist drew some very interesting consequences after seven thousand aura measurements. He writes the following in his book, In the footsteps of Taltos healers, 1998: “That part the body gets sick where the aura is damaged. The aura is damaged almost exclusively where it is in contact with harmful Earth radiation”
- Rangers and hunters see many paths used by wild animals that suddenly stop and continue from a few meters away. It seems that animals jump over an invisible obstacle. Animals still perceive the different harmful effects directly.
- Certain animals actually thrive on geopathic stress zones and some avoid it.
Animals that like geopathic stress are: bees, wasps, snakes and cats. Bees will actually produce more honey when beehives are placed on geopathic stress zones. If your cat loves to lay on your bed it’s better if you move your bed straight away to avoid harmful radiations. Animals that avoid geopathic stress are: dogs and some fish such as goldfish
- In times gone by, important buildings such as churches, hospitals, palaces, castles and homes were commonly built after consultation with a dowser regarding the best location.